Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kinky Love: Why Alain Loves Natural Hair

Kinky Love is a new feature that will introduce us to men who love kinky hair! Our first Kinky Love man is Alain. Look for more men in the future!!!

Tell me about yourself.
My name is Alain. I am from Cameroon, Central Africa.

 




Why do you love natural hair?
I just think Natural will away be more apealing than anything fake! The fact that it is "natural", no fake stuff not chemical. But it has to be taken care of..., I also like braid hair.





What is your greatest natural hair memory?
I remember Angela Davis and her big afro. In addition to her civil right activism. I thought she was so cool, overwhelmingly powerfull and apealing!


Who is a celeb with natural hair that you admire?
I think Lauryn Hill, was gorgeous when she had dreadlocks.


Do you have a website?
 http://www.miraildesign.com/

What do you guys think about Alain? Is it just me or do all men like Anglela Davis afro...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?