Monday, May 20, 2013

Super Easy Two Strand Flat Twist Protective Style





 I originally found this hairstyle on YouTube. The girl who was in the vid had hair that was super long to her knees so I was not sure if this would work for me. I tried it about a month ago and could not make it work. I tried it again on Friday and it worked! So ladies don't give up on hair styles. My hair is between 6.5 and 7 inches. So it is not that long. It was super easy too. The tutorial is below.

 So this is my first tutorial video. It has some issues in the beginning. I don't know what happened lol. This video actually shows the second time I did it. I did it way better the first time so I need to start taping the first time I do hair styles. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say?