Friday, May 10, 2013

How should I wear my hair for the Music City Naturals Hair Event? Hmmmmm....




I have a few ideas in mind. I will more than likely do my favorite hair style that always gets tons of compliments and is super super easy to do. If you have been a follower of the blog it should be of no surprise to you.

Hint: It is a roll, tuck, pin hairstyle. I will reveal it tomorrow!

I am very excited about this event. I plan on meeting a few people there. There is a natural chica named Amber of Nashville Natty's who is doing a documentary about natural hair so we will meet up tomorrow. On Facebook it says this lady whose kids I used to babysit will be there so maybe I will see her. The day is sure to be full of surprises!

Check out Amber's blog here. She was also recently featured on Black Girl Long Hair.
If you are natural in Nashville and would like to be a part of her film then check out the film's  website and contact her.

For more info on the Music City Naturals Hair Event click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?