Monday, January 27, 2014

Crochet Braids using Water Wave by Model Model

So I returned from my trip and my hair was a matted mess. As soon as I got back to Nashville I took the bus to Atl to hang with my boo. I really wanted to redo my hair so I took my weave and other hair supplies with me. I wanted to install another set of crochet braids, but I don't know how to braid. Luckily when I cut out the Gogo Curl hair my braids were still intact! So I just put in the hair on the old braids. Based on my pattern I think I will keep these about three weeks. 

At first I was very self conscious about doing my hair at my BF house. I felt kinda weird about him seeing me with my braids and putting in my weave. But I figure  he has sisters and a mom, he has seen it before and he may as well get used to it lol.

 This hair was easy to install, I used 4 packs cut in half, and I did not have the loose knots issue due to the hair being kinkier. We will see how it holds up. I think after this I am done with crochet braids for a while.

Has your significant other ever saw you in the process of getting your hair done? How did you feel about it?


Water Wave by Model Model
Headed out on the town to dance!

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for Crochet braids twist bundles in many colors and size, then visit Express Wigs Braids is one of the best choices you have.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say?