Monday, December 30, 2013

Crochet Braids Week One Update

I EFFIN LOVE THIS HAIR! It is so easy to deal with. Basically I just get up and go. I have had a few problems.

Hair slipping out. This is mainly due to the fact that I did a super quick installation. Some people double knot. I did not. I know that when you don't double know it makes it easier for the hair to slip. It has only been three strands.

My braids underneath are coming out. I knew this would happen because I am a terrible braider. I am hoping I can make it last for three weeks. We will see.

I have a few frizzies but I don't consider this a problem. It makes the hair look more natural!

Other than that...these are great! Here are a few pics of me and my peeps out on the town. We went to Kocktails and Koture in Nashville. The food was bleh.  Very few vegetarian options. They managed to mess up fries. How can you mess up fries! They dipped them in duck fat which gave them a weird smell. But the music was bangin'! They were playing all old school music such as Sam Cooke "Twisting the Night Away" and Frankie Lymon "Why Do Fools Fall In Love" and Etta James. I was singing all night! That would be the only reason i would go there.


Obligate bathroom selfie

Me and Stephanie



Caty and Amaka




Me Amaka and Lola


Me and Alex

Laughing at a friend




















Next we went to WKND on Church Street. The music there was updated and also good. They play some old school hits like "Can We Talk" by Teving Campbell. They also played "Drunk in Love" By Beyonce which sounds really nice in the club. I also tried hookah for the first time which was a massive fail. 

Hookah fail. It burned!

Osa, Sean, Me and Brandon at WKND





No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?