Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I'm BACK!!! Cuban Twist Crochet Braids


Crochet braids cuban twist hair
Hello! I know  been gone. Major life changes! For one I have a baby!!!
Her name is Lindy Rose Meka Nono. She was Minnie Mouse for Halloween.
Lindy Rose as Minnie Mouse for Halloween


Amber and Lindy Rose at Times Square NY

 Me and her dad met doing a dance called Lindy Hop so that is where her first name came from. Her dad is from Cameroon so Meka (pronounced Mecca) is her African name. She is the joy or our world. 

Before I it pregnant I was tired of having my hair longer so I cut it short....and colored it pink. After pregnancy my hair took a serious hit! I am 3 months post partum and I have serious shedding. I hear that it can last up to a year after birth so I plan on wearing weaves until it slows down. I currently am back to crochet braids. For this set I used Cuban twist hair and then put it on curl formers and dipped in hot water.

Cuban twist hair Crochet Braids


Amber and Lindy Rose at the Midwest Rueda Exchange

 It turned out great! I will try to keep for at least two weeks. I have a lot more hair I on using for other hair styles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?