Monday, August 1, 2011

July 20, 2011...I Need Some Color

Sooooooo I got bored. Yep I am a blonde now. I like it tho. I used Dark and Lovely Fade-Resistant Rich Conditioning Color Permanent Hair Color, 396 Luminous Blonde. You know this is bad for your hair cause the box said DO NOT use if you have chemicals on your hair.... 

                                                                                    Before


                                                During. Tried to do my brows....was not successful.



                                                                                After!

Makeup does wonders....


                                                      Different looks throughout the week:

Snake kept trying to go down my shirt!


My friend Patty Cake. He is so fly! (Literally he is...he is a pilot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?