Monday, August 1, 2011

July 18, 2011 BIG CHOP!!!!

 Le Sigh...it is time. I did another big chop. I did it because I was tired of my hair maintenece. I was actually seeing growth, it was down my back, but the upkeep was too much. Too much shea butter, olive oil, combing, twisting, protecting...too much. Natural hair is supposed to give me freedom, I was being locked in a upkeep routine. Also the hair color made my hair really dry and brittle. I knew that this would happen which is why I colored it cause I have been wanting to BC for a while.

So for now, It is gone.


The next pic was right after the big chop, which I did with scissors the day I took my braids down. I look pretty homeless lol.



Next this is my first wash with my big chop. It felt great :-)


Last pic, I put on a little makeup and was out for the evening. Got lots of compliments, and my BF likes it! But he pretty much like everything I do....I am lucky for that lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?